Old February 10th 17, 07:53 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Pigeon poo protection

Ah I suspect that its the diet they are on that affects the acidity of the
pooh.
I'm waiting for Donald the Trump to ban pigeons any day now.

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 10/02/2017 00:12, Indy Jess John wrote:

Maybe some parts of an aerial were more susceptible than others to such
damage, but all metal parts will eventually succumb to corrosion caused
by pigeons.

Strangely enough I didn't notice it between 1967 and 2015 when I was an
aerial installer.

Bill