Old February 6th 17, 04:07 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Scott[_2_]

Default BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

On Sat, 4 Feb 2017 16:25:30 +0000, Sam wrote:

For our sins we record and watch Father Brown on BBC1. Series 4 has just
finished and a new series starts next week. This will be series 5? No
way - the schedule shows that they start off with the first two episodes
of Series 3 and them jump to episode 6. What logic and thought for the
viewer!

As a digression, they put 'Scotland 2106' on at the same time as
'Reporting Scotland', 'Scotland Tonight' (STV), 'Newsnight' (BBC Two
HD) and 'Question Time' (on Thursdays) then took it off because the
audience figures were too low.