Old February 6th 17, 03:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Sam

Default BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

In this case particularly (a series made up of self contained stories),
I wouldn't get your 'pants in a twist. I'm sure it'll all work out right
in the end. You'll see/record all 15 episodes eventually, even if there's
a week or four's gap somewhere in the sequence.

Each episode, unless a two part one, contains a "self contained" story
but there is also a back story.

---