Old February 4th 17, 04:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dickie mint[_2_]

Default BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

On 04/02/2017 16:25, Sam wrote:
For our sins we record and watch Father Brown on BBC1. Series 4 has just
finished and a new series starts next week. This will be series 5? No
way - the schedule shows that they start off with the first two episodes
of Series 3 and them jump to episode 6. What logic and thought for the
viewer!

Sam

Errr, your point is?

They are repeats, of series 3. Not a brand new series, that's next year.
Granted they jump over a few episodes, but each story is virtually
complete within itself.