Old February 4th 17, 04:32 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default BBC1 Scheduling - Contempt for Viewers?

So are they importantly needing to be in real chronological order?
I've noticed other stations doing second runs of things doing this kind of
thing Pick in particular have done it with Bones episodes recently.

"Sam" wrote in message
For our sins we record and watch Father Brown on BBC1. Series 4 has just
finished and a new series starts next week. This will be series 5? No
way - the schedule shows that they start off with the first two episodes
of Series 3 and them jump to episode 6. What logic and thought for the
viewer!

Sam