Old February 2nd 17, 10:11 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Humax and More4

What else is on that mpx? Maybe its something about the signal you are
getting which is causing the issues.

"Davey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 21:49:13 +0000
Vir Campestris wrote:

... since lots of people here seem to have them.

We've found that if we try to record something on More 4 our FoxT2
goes mad. It becomes horribly unreliable, drops recordings, locks up,
won't play things - I did think it was dying.

Then I did a retune for a channel update, and normal service was
resumed. Until I scheduled something else on More4...

Anyone else seen this?

Andy

Nope, no problems in those conditions at all.

--
Davy.