Old December 27th 16, 11:52 AM posted to
Default Local low-power transmitters

On 26/12/2016 09:43, Woody wrote:

The opposite side of that is prisons where the mantra seems to be
'trust no-one', yet they have phones, drugs, etc etc in there.
Everyone - visitors, staff, even prison transfer and police vehicles -
all went through the same procedure whether on foot or otherwise. I
got so fed up with it that I took the absolute minimum of test gear in
and used the works electrician's tools as he had a workshop next door
to the equipment room.

Agreed, and yet I witnessed many security breaches in prisons. Obviously
I can't say any more.