Old December 7th 16, 09:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian Caspersz

Default 3D glasses for Sony TV?

On 07/12/16 13:57, Kenny wrote:

Received these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RJP4PHI 3D
glasses Monday but cannot get them to work!
Have fully charged them and the TV indicates registration successful but
when I try a 3D YouTube or downloaded 3D video the glasses won't even
switch on. Bluetooth and 3D are both enabled on the TV which is Sony
KD-55X8509C, have looked at Sony support site for problems with 3D but
nothing there which applies to me.
Any ideas anyone? Should I just return the glasses for refund?

Yeah, it works. Sony expect users to be trying with a bought 3D DVD.

Go into YouYube, _then_ enable 3D side-by-side from the action menu.
Hold the glasses button then, and it should automatically pair and
change the TV display mode.

--
Adrian C