Old December 1st 16, 10:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default 3D glasses for Sony TV?

What on earth do you watch in 3D nowadays except the same old demo discs?

"Adrian Caspersz" wrote in message
On 01/12/16 12:08, Kenny wrote:
Sony branded TDG-BT500A are nearly 50 per single pair. Cheaper brands
of TDG-BT500A can be bought on Amazon or Ebay at 27 for 2 pairs. Will
there be much difference between them?

Those will be counterfeit copies, guaranteed.

I took the view that since this is very likely to be the case (and no way
am I spending 100 on a Sony on 3D), best to buy something highly reviewed
and compatible.

These active shutter glasses work for me fine.

2 X Excelvan Universal 3D Active Shutter Glasses (Bluetooth) For
Sony/Panasonic/Sharp/Toshiba/Mitsubishi/Samsung 3DTV
28.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RJP4PHI

--
Adrian C