Old November 27th 16, 05:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_14_]

Default Lack of logic grumble - Humax Freesat HD

Hunkered down in bed last night watching some Channel 4 On Demand; working
my way through the 2016 UK Rally Series. Wired Gigabit Ethernet in the
bedroom has its advantages.

When I was on about my 4th episode I got an on-screen prompt telling me
that I hadn't used the box controller for 3 hours and did I want to power
down or stay on.

I wasn't aware that I was using my obvious psychic ability to cue up the
individual recordings.

Software "feature" no doubt.

Grump

Dave R