Old December 8th 09, 11:26 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul D.Smith[_2_]

Default Faking SCART pin-8

"Clint Sharp" wrote in message
In message , Paul D.Smith
writes
Oh well. I actually run the Wii through a Humax PVR and switching sources
requires me to turn the blasted thing on which is why I want to do this
but it seems that either "12V + button" or " live with it" are the ways to
go for now.

555 CMOS timer attached to the frame sync line, delay set so that the
output never goes low as long as the frame pulse arrives. Feed from a tiny
car alarm fob 12v battery. Only snag, if you've never built stuff like
that before it's going to be 'fun' and it'll confuse the hell out of you
when the battery runs out because you'll have forgotten all about it ;-)

Thanks,
Paul DS

There's something to go for Christmas. And no more confusing than when I
get a picture but no sound, which is what I sometimes get currently!

Paul DS.