Old December 8th 09, 09:43 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Clint Sharp

Default Faking SCART pin-8

In message , Paul D.Smith
writes
Oh well. I actually run the Wii through a Humax PVR and switching
sources requires me to turn the blasted thing on which is why I want to
do this but it seems that either "12V + button" or " live with it" are
the ways to go for now.

555 CMOS timer attached to the frame sync line, delay set so that the
output never goes low as long as the frame pulse arrives. Feed from a
tiny car alarm fob 12v battery. Only snag, if you've never built stuff
like that before it's going to be 'fun' and it'll confuse the hell out
of you when the battery runs out because you'll have forgotten all about
it ;-)

Thanks,
Paul DS

--